What We’re Looking For
Social Media Manager
Faridabad, Haryana • Full Time
Expectations and tasks
We believe that each team member makes a significant contribution to our success. That contribution should not be limited by the assigned responsibilities outlined in a job description.
Therefore, this job description is designed to outline primary duties, qualifications and job scope, but not limit the employee or the organization to just the work identified.
It is our expectation that each team member will offer his/her services wherever and whenever necessary to ensure the success of our endeavors and to pursue individual career growth.
The Account Manager is responsible for working with the creative team in preparing client presentations, gaining internal and external creative concept approval from clients, and in the production, ship process and placement of all social media campaigns—especially influencers.
- Go-to person when it comes to coordination of agency process and production: schedules and participates in client meetings when requested
- Helps prepare client presentations in PowerPoint and Google Slides
- Basic understanding of link between writers and designers, including an overview of the client’s industry
- Assists senior account people with production needs including but not limited to planning pre-production meetings and shipping products and materials to shoot locations
- Updating weekly status reports by tracking down team members and retrieving any missing campaign specifics
- Provides added value to the client by researching the brand, its category and its competitors
- Helps senior account people facilitate communication between Abacus Desk, clients, and our partners (influencers, media, digital) to ensure seamless creative outcomes and media placement
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines in a fast-paced creative environment
- Ability to effectively and appropriately interact with co-workers at a variety of levels, across many disciplines
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- A demonstrated track record of gaining trust and respect by consistently demonstrating sound critical thinking skills and maintaining composure in stressful situations
- Highly organized with a keen sense of attention to detail
- Exceptional initiative and follow-through skills
- After hours work may be required